Accomplished Southeast Florida Lawyer Staunchly Advocates for Clients
Seasoned Lake Worth attorney handles real estate, business law, civil litigation and more
For over 30 years, our office has provided personalized guidance to individuals in areas such as commercial real estate transactions, bankruptcy, estate planning and personal injury matters. The Law Offices of Henry Portner in Lake Worth, Florida assists clients throughout Southeast Florida, including Palm Beach, Broward, Martin and St. Lucie counties.
Responsive counsel for your case
You can rely on us to provide ongoing legal support throughout your case in any of the following areas:
- Real estate law — We represent clients in all types of real estate law matters, including litigation, commercial transactions, and condo, community and HOA disputes.
- Civil litigation — Our civil litigation practice covers contract breaches and disputes over many other issues for individuals and businesses.
- Bankruptcy — Sometimes bankruptcy is the only viable solution to deal with enormous debt. We offer knowledgeable representation to help you get a fresh financial start.
- Estate planning — We can help you with all aspects of estate planning, from drafting a will and advance directives to establishing a trust.
- Tax law — Our firm is highly knowledgeable in the complex area of tax law. We can help you with planning to avoid paying more than you need to and to prevent problems in the future, as well as provide representation in any legal matter pertaining to taxes.
- Personal injury — If you suffered a personal injury in an auto accident, slip and fall, or other incident, we will work tirelessly to help you get compensation from the responsible party.
Our firm offers a free case consultation to discuss your concerns.
Contact a knowledgeable Southeast Florida attorney today for a free consultation
The Law Offices of Henry Portner in Lake Worth, Florida serves clients across Southeast Florida in real estate, business law, civil litigation, tax law and estate planning matters. For a free consultation, call our office today at 561-400-0027 or contact us online.